December 11, 2013
FoREMS & More: Putting Risk to Work for Your Company: Risk Assessment as the Foundation for Risk-Based Activities
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
12 pm New York time, 9 am California time, 5 pm London time
With apologies to the Rolling Stones: You can’t always get what you want, but if you use risk-based prioritization, you get what you need.
In today’s world, resources must be focused on achieving the highest priority opportunities AND avoiding the highest priority hazards. A risk-based approach to prioritization provides a systematic way to focus scarce resources on the most important issues. For risk management professionals, this offers a new important corridor for you and your team to provide valuable contributions to the overall corporation.
During this webinar, we will review the concept of risk-based activities by using the emerging discipline of Risk Based Monitoring (RBM) of clinical trials as a case study.
This webinar will:
- Describe how to use risk as a prioritization tool
- Give an overview of the emerging field of RBM of clinical trials
- Describe how risk assessment methodologies used in drug safety can be applied as the foundation of RBM
- Discuss how risk management professionals can offer broader value contributions to their corporations
- Michael Macri - Director, Strategic Services, inVentiv Health clinical
- Jeff Fetterman - President, ParagonRx
To speak to a ParagonRx team member about our monthly webinars
call 888.459.8080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org