October 9, 2013
FoREMS & More: Effective Risk Minimization: Lessons Learned from Adherence Management
Emerging expectations of both global regulators and industry sponsors are driving the identification and deployment of risk minimization tools and activities that are measurably effective. Data is insufficient in the risk minimization world to support selection of tools with a significant track record of success. However, the broader topic of medication adherence has extensive data that can be helpful to risk management professionals. In this webinar, risk minimization will be discussed as a subset of adherence to appropriate medication use. Evidence of successful adherence programming will be presented and best practices that support risk minimization will be suggested.
This webinar will:
- Establish the connection between adherence and risk minimization
- Identify the reasons for, and costs of, non-adherence
- Review the evidence of successful adherence support programs
- Apply concepts with a case study
- Present best practices that are applicable to risk minimization
- Hayden Bosworth, PhD - Associate Director, Center for Health Services Research in Primary Care, Durham Veterans Affairs Medical CenterResearch Professor, Department of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, School of Nursing, Duke University Medical Center
To view the slides from this presentation, click here.
To speak to a ParagonRx team member about our monthly webinars
call 888.459.8080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org