September 11, 2013
FoREMS & More: Organizing to Address the Global Risk Management Challenge
Drug safety risk management requires a global process as increasing numbers of countries establish risk management regulations. This evolving global risk management environment presents challenges for risk management professionals who attempt to reconcile differences among regulations and local care practices. A clear strategy for business structure is necessary to provide the resources to address these emerging challenges. In this webinar, the global risk management challenges will be reviewed and the role of a Risk Management Coordinator will be presented as one approach to organize for success.
Highlights of this webinar include:
- Overview of the Global Risk Management Environment
- A case example of one company’s approach
- Core Risk Management Plan
- Risk Management Coordinator Model
- Brande Ellis – Advisor of Risk Minimization in Global Patient Safety, Eli Lilly and Company
To view the slides from this presentation, click here.
Click here to register for our FoREMS & More webinars.
To speak to a ParagonRx team member about our monthly webinars
call 888.459.8080 or email email@example.com